Ghanaian footballer, Asamoah Gyan popularly known as Baby Jet reportedly launched his book yesterday at the Kempinski Hotel in Accra yesterday.
The book he calls LeGYANdary, was launched last night with many dignitaries making appearance at the event to witness the historic moment in the life of arguably the best striker in the history of Ghanaian Football.
The event welcomed big names in the country including the President of the Republic His Excellency Nana Addo Danquah Akufo Addo, Her excellency Anne Sophie Ave, France Ambassador to Ghana, Kennedy Ohene Agaypong, Ministers of State, Former Footballers and many more.
This session brings to you the Prices Ghanaian Rich Men Bought Asamoah Gyan’s Book.
1. Dr. Ofori Sarpong
Dr. Ernest Ofori Sarpong is a Ghanaian business mogul and an affiliate business partner of the Osei Kwame Despite —Despite group of companies.
The business magnate is very rich in his element and has many businesses to his credit. The rich man bought Asamoah Gyan’s book for GH100,000.
2. Kennedy Agyapong
Hon. Kennedy Agyapong is a Ghanaian businessman and a Member of Parliament.He is currently the MP for the people of Assin Central in the Central Region. He has many years of experience as an MP.
He has so many businesses to his credit. Aside from being business-minded, he is also a philanthropist and has impacted society in many ways. Kennedy bought the book for GH100,000.
Nana Bediako known as Freedom Jacob Casar is another estate developer and a business honcho. He has many businesses to his name. For example, the Wonda estate is one of his associate businesses. The heavyweight bought the third copy of the book for GH50,000.
Here Are The List:
1. Dr. Ernest Ofori Sarpong picked First copy at GHC 100,000
2. Kennedy O. Agyapong picked 2nd copy at GHC 100,000
3. Freedom Jacob Caesar went for the third copy at GHC50,000
4. Kurt Okraku registered his relevance with GHC50,000
5. Tony Oteng Gyasi lifted the fourth copy GHC20,000
6. CEO of Azmera Restaurant supported Gyan with GHC20,000
7. Alan Kwadwo Kyeremateng bought his at GHC10,000
8. Kumasi Asante Kotoko CEO, Nana Yaw Amponsah also picked his copy at GHC 10,000 in pocket
9. KGL Group bought GHC 20,000
By: Prince Osei-Gyamfi