Cold showers are not the primary treatment for any conditions but can be beneficial when used for symptom relief.
Taking cold showers may:
1. Cold Showers Build Strong Will Power;
It takes a tremendous amount of willpower to take a cold shower on a cold day.
2. Cold Showers Improve Emotional Resilience;
Cold showers train your nervous system to be more resilient to stress when you are flustered and feel anxious.
3. Cold Shower Reduce Stress;
Along with increasing your adaptation to stressful situations, they will lower levels of uric acid, and boost levels of Glutathione in your blood – making you less stressed in general
4. Cold Showers Increase Alertness;
If you’re one of the brave souls that have taken a cold shower already, then you will know that at first, it is hard to breathe.
5. Cold Showers Improve Your Skin & Hair;
One of the best ways to improve your skin and hair is by taking cold showers.
6. Cold Shower Stimulate Weight Loss;
Another way cold showers will make you look better is by promoting fat loss.
7. Cold Showers Increase Testosterone;
One of the coolest benefits of cold showers, for men, is that they will cause a rise in testosterone levels.
8. Cold Shower Boost Fertility;
Another interesting benefit of cold showers is that they will boost your sperm count and increase fertility.
9. Cold Showers Improve Circulation;
And if you’re not motivated by feeling better, or looking better, then be motivated by being healthier.
10. Cold Showers Improve Immunity;
One of the most important benefits of cold showers is the fact that they increase your immunity.
11. Cold Showers Drain Your Lymphatic System;
Cold showers, when alternated between hot and cold water will help your lymphatic system, by contracting the lymph vessels when exposed to the cold and relaxing them when exposed to the heat.
12. Cold Showers Speed Up Muscle Recovery;
If you’re an athlete then you know that taking an ice bath after intense training is one of the best things you can do to recover faster.
13. Cold Showers Relieve Depression;
One of the most noted benefits of taking cold showers is that they offer relief for symptoms of depression.
14. Cold Showers Wake You Up;
Obviously, an ice-cold shower is going to get you ass up in the morning.
15. Cold Showers Put You to Sleep;
Ironically, while cold showers wake you up in the AM, cold therapy is one of the best ways to get an incredible night’s sleep